Edison Park - No Christmas Eve Service. No Service on December 29 or January 5. Resume Sunday services on January 12
Humboldt Park - No Christmas Eve Service. No Service on December 29. Resume Sunday services on January 5.
Lincoln Square - No Christmas Eve Service. No Service on December 29. Resume Sunday services on January 5.
Uptown - Christmas Eve Service at 5pm. No Service on December 29. Resume Sunday services on January 5.
Wrigleyville - No Christmas Eve Service. No Service on December 29. Resume Sunday services on January 5.
Neighborhood cookouts, school supply drives, teacher appreciation gifts, and community easter egg hunts are just a few of the acts of kindness and love to intentionally and tangibly show people they matter and are not forgotten or alone.
At Missio Dei, we are committed to joining GOD as HE makes all things new, making disciples of JESUS neighborhood by neighborhood. For us, that means the broader Missio Dei movement has to be...
At Missio Dei, we long to join God as He makes all things new, and we live this out daily in our local congregations and contexts. We also long to lift our gaze to the larger story of God's work in and through His people collectively in this broken, lovely, complicated city of Chicago.
We are a church family that not only gathers on Sundays, in homes, and in our neighborhoods. We also actively seek to step into areas of injustice and need throughout our city and world.
Thank you for your desire to support the mission and vision of Missio Dei Chicago. Your generosity allows us all to live out the call GOD has put on our lives to be salt and light in Chicago. There are four ways to give as outlined below. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Simply mail a check to Missio Dei Chicago, 1242 W Addison, Chicago, IL 60613.
- Makes sure to put the appropriate memo on your check to help us allocate your gift properly.
- Click the green button above to give via our online church management system, Church Community Builder.
- CCB provides a secure way to give via credit card, debit card or ACH (transfer of funds from a checking account).
- No account is necessary to give a one time gift. If you'd like to set-up giving on regular schedule, register here to get started.
GIVE VIA Phone or TEXT
- Click the green button above or simply text the word GIVE to 815-854-4222. You will receive a text back with a link to a secure form to give via credit, debit card or ACH.
- You can give a one-time gift or set-up a repeat gift via our Text to Give option powered by Kindrid.
- If you make a mistake, you can text the word REFUND to 815-854-4222 within 15 minutes to refund the gift.
- You can update your information, switch payment methods, or view your giving history at any time by texting EDIT to 815-854-4222.
If you're interested in giving stock to Missio Dei Chicago, please contact us and we'll discuss the process and what we are able to receive.
If you're looking to print your giving statements, simply log into your Church Community Builder account here. Click on the give link on the left hand side of the page and you should see a giving statement button appear. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please contact us.